Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss

Weight Watchers has done it again! Done what, you ask? Well, they created a miniature dessert which satisfies the sweet tooth AND brownie fix (with a punch might I add) and it’s for a very small points plus value.  Incase you’re not aware; Weight Watchers has a line of packaged, portioned desserts which are sold in most grocery stores bakery sections.

At my local grocery store, the Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss were on display near the front of the store along with the Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Brownie Bites. What caught my attention initially was the “New Item” sticker my grocery store stuck on the box. The peanut butter certainly caught my eye because 1) I love brownies and 2) peanut butter just makes things better. After bringing these home, my boyfriend and I ended up having one as a snack.

The brownies are very small – practically 2-3 bites and it’d be gone – or in one of you wanted to just shove the whole thing in your mouth.  They are nothing other than delicious.  The brownie portion reminds me of the fudgy chewy brownies you’d get in a Little Debbie snack, which is then topped with a whipped peanut butter. The entire thing is then encased in a milk chocolate. It’s a perfect combination of brownie, chocolate and peanut butter.

A serving is one brownie and they are only 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the new Weight Watchers peanut butter brownie bliss bars?

8 comments:

  1. Walmart is the only grocery store I can find the Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss and they are not always in stock. Has anyone seen them at any other grocery stores ?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen them in Market Basket. Good luck - I hope you can find them soon!

      Delete
  2. Only find them at Wal-Mart, occasionally.
    Kroger sometimes has the chocolate ones, but they do 't compare with peanut butter ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is better with a little peanut butter ... at least that's my motto as of late!

      Delete
    2. they taste like funny bones!!

      Delete
    3. As a matter of a fact, they do! No wonder I like them so much haha

      Delete
    4. I got addicted to them while visiting Georgia - Publix Market. Can't find them anywhere near me in San Diego. Every trip to Georgia (3) I bring back 2 boxes.

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for them in southern california, but haven't seen them for a long time. Does anyone where to get them?

    ReplyDelete