Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Potato and Caesar Salad



This is a unique twist on a typical dinner. Normally, I don’t eat Caesar salad, but the kit was on sale at the grocery store and my boyfriend enjoys it – so Caesar salad it was! My personal request was the potato because for those of us Weight Watchers folks, we know potatoes are a power food.  Power foods mean I’m a lot more satisfied with my dinner and I’m not poking around the kitchen a few hours later looking for a snack.

This dinner was quite filling and delicious.  We cooked the chicken out on the grill and cooked the potatoes in the microwave – which really simplifies the process and leaves you with a firm but soft, ready to eat potato. The salad really threw a curve ball into the staple dinner, completely changing up the flavors. The entire plate pictured is 10 points plus.

4 ounces of grilled chicken
7 ounces of potato, seasoned with black pepper and spray butter
1 cup of light Caesar salad

QUESTION:
What are your favorite sides to have with grilled chicken?


No comments:

Post a Comment