Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bolthouse Farms Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing



I love salad, but I admit my choice of dressing can get boring.  Unfortunately, when my dressing is boring, my salads feel boring and I start to lose interest.  To spice it up, I’m always on the hunt for a new dressing to add into the mix to keep things interesting and flavorful.

When I spotted the Bolthouse Farms Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing I was immediately intrigued. I calculated the points plus values, added the bottle to my shopping cart and off I went.  I frequent Chick-Fil-A and they have THE best fat free honey mustard dressing on the planet, so I hoped this would give my palette that same flavor category. It’s not a duplicate, but it’s more than likely the closest I am going to get. It’s just plain delicious – creamy, packed with flavor, and unique enough to even be a replacement for mayonnaise in some recipes (broccoli slaw, maybe even a little in potato salad).

I absolutely love this dressing and I’m looking forward to trying more from this line.  There’s a whole line of dressings by Bolthouse Farms. The line can be found in your grocery stores refrigerator section near the produce.

The greatest part is a 2 tablespoon serving is only 1 points plus values. Definitely worth it in my opinion!

QUESTION:
What is your favorite salad dressing?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon! Which store were you able to find this in? I have looked at each Kroger I frequent, and searched online, but the company's store locator doesn't work :( I want it SO bad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked this up at either Shaw's or Stop & Shop. I know both of those stores carry the brand.

      Delete