Saturday, August 3, 2013

Doritos Locos Tacos - Cool Ranch & Crunchy Taco



I spotted these new Doritos Locos Tacos Cool Ranch & Crunchy Taco at CVS and was intrigued. I’ve tried the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Taco in both the original and cool ranch flavors and enjoyed them.  So I figured the Doritos version had to be equally as delicious because I truthfully only tried the taco for the Doritos flavored shell.

The Doritos Locos Tacos flavor is a twist flavor that consists of cool ranch and taco flavored Doritos. I’ve tried the Crunchy Taco flavored Doritos on their own before and found they were “okay” but mixed with the cool ranch they are delicious. You get the classic bold and zippy cool ranch flavor, with a mildly spiced crunchy taco – you can tell the difference based on the coloring of the chips.

A serving is 1 ounce – roughly 11 chips.  A serving is 4 points plus values.  The bag I purchased was the, I guess “deluxe” size bag (99 cents - $1.50). These are sold in a full-size bags at the grocery store.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Doritos flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment