Friday, August 9, 2013

Doritos Locos Tacos – Nacho Cheese & Crunchy Taco



I’m a sucker for a new Doritos flavor.  Doritos are a favorite of mine and I can handle them in smaller servings or single servings but I cannot handle them in a full-size bag.  I tried the Cool Ranch & Crunchy Taco variety, so when I spotted this Doritos Locos Tacos – Nacho Cheese & Crunchy Taco double serving bag at Walgreen’s I decided to give it a try.

I can say off the bat, the Cool Ranch variety is a lot better. These were rather … lack luster for me.  You get the strong nacho cheese flavor with the slightly spiced crunchy taco flavor.  But I don’t feel the two blend together well nor do they make a “wow” appeal for a snack.  Don’t get me wrong, they’re alright … but that’s about it. Alright.

A serving size is 1 ounce, which gives you roughly 11 chips.  A serving will cost you 4 points plus values, which is typical for almost any chip and Dorito.  They are selling the full size bags at the grocery store, but I’m not sure how long they’ll be around since these are a limited edition flavor.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Doritos Locos Tacos limited edition flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment