Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fat Free Sour Cream & Onion Pringles

These Fat Free Sour Cream & Onion Pringles have been a staple on my grocery list for years.  Sour cream and onion is one of my favorite potato chips flavors.  I admit, I don’t purchase them often because even though I love potato chips buying a whole bag of regular full fat sour cream and onion chips just isn’t really worth it for me.

When I first saw that Pringles offered a Fat Free version of their sour cream and onion chips, I was intrigued and figured out what the points plus values were.  It was really low, actually half the points plus values of regular potato chips and the serving size was as plentiful as regular chips.  I admit, I was really hesitant at first and assumed it would taste like cardboard.  Thankfully, I was wrong.

I was really surprised with how good these Pringles are!  They taste just like the original full-fat Pringles. You get 15 crisps in a serving size and they are only 2 points plus values!  They are great as a snack and are perfect to pair alongside a sandwich.

The one downside is they are somewhat hard to find. My regular grocery store doesn’t carry them – but I’ve been able to find them at Target, Walmart and K-Mart.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the fat free Pringles?

1 comment:

  1. Good day, I live in Germany and want urgent Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Potato Crisps buy. My previous dealer no longer sells these. In Germany, these are not going to get. Please help me. I would like 15 - buy 20 cans. Please help. Thank you
    Sabine Prütz

    ReplyDelete