Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins



I hadn’t made any baked goods in a while, so while grocery shopping with my boyfriend we decided muffins would be a great item to make.  So while “cruising” the baking aisle I grabbed a package of the Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Muffins.  I’ve made these a number of times and I enjoy them because they’re just very simple yet delicious.   All you do is add the muffin mix to a bowl and add a ½ cup of water, mix and divide into muffin tins. Simple and easy as pie!

Typically when I bake I try to find healthier alternatives, but this Betty Crocker mix certainly dumbs that process down without even having to consider substitutions.  The muffins when cooked are smaller chocolate chip muffins but they are fluffy, chocolaty and relatively moist.  The consistency is a little chewier than regular full-fat muffins, but it’s not bad.

One of the great parts is that each muffin is only 3 points plus values.  Quite a steal if you are looking for something chocolate for either breakfast or a snack.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the chocolate chip muffins from Betty Crocker?

No comments:

Post a Comment