Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weight Watchers Haul



What can I say? I’m a sucker for anything new … particularly where new Weight Watchers items are concerned.  Okay, so not all, but most.  So needless to say, when I saw the new Weight Watchers Family Style Cookbook and the Sweet Hazelnut Latte Smoothie I had to pick both up.

During my meeting I flipped through the demo Family Style Cookbook and was impressed. It seemed to have a number of recipes that would satisfy my palette as well as my families. I own a handful (okay, more than a handful) of Weight Watchers cookbooks but some of the recipes are not recipes I’d recreate due to personal preference. Recipes range all around the board from tastes, flavors and even cooking capabilities (crock pot, one pot, etc).

The Sweet Hazelnut Latte just seemed delicious. I’m a fan of the Weight Watcher smoothies and since they’re a power food they are very satisfying and filling.  My leader mentioned she has used some of this in coffee and I was sold.  I’m a coffee lover so I plan on trying this out in a few different ways – but once I do give it a try, I’ll gladly share my opinion.

QUESTION:
Have you picked up any new goodies at your Weight Watcher meeting location?

No comments:

Post a Comment