Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs



I have been on the hunt for these Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs and could not find them anywhere, until I stumbled upon them at Target!  I had heard about these eggs in my Weight Watchers meeting and decided I needed to give them a try.  Egg salad sandwiches have become a staple in my life.  I find egg salad sandwiches are super filling, they satisfy me and they can cure any hunger jaunt my stomach may be going on.

So, what’s so special about these Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled eggs?  Well, they are a medium hard boiled egg BUT they are only 60 calories each and are 1 points plus each. Typically, eggs are 2 points plus, but these are a point less.  A point is a point in my book.

I tried these in an egg salad sandwich and they are quite good. They don’t have an odd taste; they taste like regular fresh eggs.  Although … I did find they are not as filling as a standard boiled egg would have been.  I can’t say I’d always have these on hand, but they are a nice treat to have on hand for those days when you’re in a rush and/or don’t want to wait around for your eggs to hard boil.  If you like eggs in your salad, you could quickly pull one of these out of the bag, chop it up and have it with your salad.  Quick, easy and relatively cheap!  A bag of six was a little under $3.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment