Monday, July 14, 2014

Goldfish Grahams S'mores

I picked up a bag of the Goldfish Grahams S'mores at the grocery store the other day, simply to try something new and because they were on sale. I've tried some of the flavored Goldfish before but some have really been a miss for me ... so I admit, I wasn't sure how these little gems were going to turn out.
 
Upon opening the bag I was surprised to see chocolate graham goldfish, graham cracker goldfish AND itty bitty marshmallow cut goldfish. The chocolate and graham goldfish totally remind me of Honey Grahams which used to be one of my favorite school snacks when I was a kid. But the marshmallows are crispy little marshmallows ... similar to the marshmallows you'd get in a box of Lucky Charms. They're good on their own (if you like to eat them one at a time) or if you put one of each flavor in your mouth, you do really get the flavors associated with a s'mores.
 
They're a great unique snack ... and they're also kid tested and adult approved.
 
A 1.1 oz serving (roughly 52 pieces) is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered about these ... thanks for filling us in!
    Lindy D.

    ReplyDelete