Monday, July 21, 2014

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Raspberry yogurt

I'm a total Greek yogurt fan ... so when I see new flavors pop up, I admit I get a little excited (it's the little things). Typically, I pop one in my cart to give it a whirl. Case in point: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Raspberry yogurt.
 
Recently I have been getting more into raspberries - whether it be the fruit itself or raspberry flavoring. After giving the yogurt a quick stir, everything looked the same ... until you took that first bite. If you're a raspberry fan, you'll be able to handle the gritty little seeds running throughout the yogurt. But if you're not a fan of the gritty little seeds that come with raspberry desserts/foods ... then you'll be turned off by this. Seeds aside, this is a pretty tasty yogurt, it's delicious on its own, while you can kick it up a notch by adding a few fresh berries to it. Overall, it is a great snack ... and I have repurchased a few times so I am quite the fan.
 
Each container is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment