Saturday, July 26, 2014

Chewy Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creation Root Beer Float

Okay, I'll be honest ... when these cookies first came out, I was like ohh my word. The cookie monster in me wanted to try them all, but I was a little concerned about some of the flavors. Initially I bypassed the display (after taking a picture of it to share with friends on Instagram) ... but a few weeks later, I caved and decided to pick a package up. Instead of playing it safe, I purchased a package of the Chewy Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Creation Root  Beer Float.
 
I love root beer and ice cream and cookies ... so this could potentially be a match made in heaven, right? Wrong! Opening the package they have a rootbeer smell to them. Taking a big bite of the first cookie, I was quite surprised at how much they taste like root beer. But unfortunately it was so overwhelmingly flavored that it ruined it. They were too sweet - almost chemically flavored. It was rather unnatural and so odd that I couldn't eat them any longer. Although, I will say my boyfriend liked them ... so he became the rightful owner of the package of cookies because I'd have tossed them in the trash.
 
A serving, 2 cookies, is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment