Monday, July 21, 2014

Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Peanuts

Lately I've been on a peanut kick ... so I figured while at Trader Joe's I'd check out their selection and see what was available. While browsing I decided to snagged a bag of Trader Joe's Honey Roasted Peanuts. My first thought was, my gosh that's a lot of peanuts! The bag contains 1 pound of peanuts and only costs $3.99 .. quite a steal when considering prices at other grocery store locations.
 
The peanuts themselves have that nice soft crunch you get from peanuts. They're flavored well, each peanut having its own fair share of coating. They're sweet, they're salty ... they're just plain delicious!  I know honey roasted peanuts are a dime a dozen, but these are some of the best that I've had - outside of your standard Planter's honey roasted. The only downside to them is they can be addicting and one serving isn't usually enough. But on a positive note ... it's protein!
 
A 1 oz serving (roughly 1/4 cup) is 170 calories or 5 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment