Thursday, July 3, 2014

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo's

When I heard that Oreo's were releasing a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cookie ... I was sold immediately. Reese's peanut butter cups are a guilty pleasure of mine, while classic Oreo's are one of my favorite cookies. Figuring, the two merging together ... it was only a recipe for awesomeness.
 
Admittedly I tried the Oreo Peanut Butter cookies one day and found them to be repulsive.  So needless to say, I had high hopes for these cookies.
 
One afternoon while going to the market to pick up a few items ... I spotted the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreo's and into my grocery cart they hopped. Opening the package you're awarded with that classic chocolate cookie scent that come with Oreo's. There's also that familiar scent of peanut butter lingering in the background.
 
After the first bite, there isn't much else to say other than: these cookies are phenomenal! They taste exactly as one would imagine they'd taste like. It's an Oreo Reese Cup baby. The peanut butter and chocolate filling is a dead ringer for the classic Reese cup and the chocolate cookies bring fourth that classic Oreo flavoring. These are a home run, slam dunk perhaps even award winning cookie.
 
I have seen these for sale in their regular packaging, while I've also seen them in a miniature cookie "sharing size" box.  However you choose to purchase them - I will say this: these are addicting. If you've got a weakness for Oreo's and Reese's ... you may find yourself wanting more than 1 or 2. So enjoy ... but if needed, proceed with caution.
 
A serving, 2 cookies, is 130 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment