Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacy's Pretzel Thins - Honey Dijon

Snyder's honey mustard and onion pretzel bits are one of my all time favorite pretzel snacks. They're also one of those snacks that I feel a serving size is never enough so I tend to over indulge. So since I tend to avoid those ... when I spotted the new Stacy's Pretzel Thins - Honey Dijon I picked up a bag. A quick check of the nutriton facts ... they went into my shopping cart.
 
If you're familiar with pretzel thins these are just that covered with a light dusting of honey dijon flavoring on them. I find the pretzel flavor is a lot more noticeable over the honey dijon flavoring. These aren't overloaded with honey dijon flavoring (I'd compare them to the honey mustard and onion nibbles by Snyder). I did enjoy these, I thought they were decent ... but they most definitely did not beat out the Snyder's bits. These would be outstanding if the flavor was just a little more intense.
 
A 1 oz serving (roughly 12 pretzels) is 120 calories or 3 points plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment