Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fiber One Chocolate Chunk Soft Baked Cookies

When I think of Fiber One … I most definitely don’t think of cookies. Why? Well, the brand has most notably been known for its high fiber cereals and snack bars. So when I heard there was such a thing as a Fiber One cookie, my interest was peaked. With that … after spotting these on my local Wal-Mart’s shelves I decided to pick up a box of the Fiber One Chocolate Chunk Soft Baked Cookies.

Each box contains 6 individually wrapped cookies. The cookies are individually packaged, which at least for me cut back on temptation. Having had store bought cookies in the past, the sizing of these particular cookies are pretty decent in size. They’re larger than your average packaged chocolate chip cookie (think Chips Ahoy). As the box states, these are soft baked cookies … and they are quite delicious. There is no funky aftertaste, just a smooth, milk chocolate chunk cookie. They’re perfect straight out of the package … while the only thing that might make these heavenly would be a small tablespoon of vanilla ice cream in between a cookie that’s been split in half.  Overall I can’t rave anymore about how fabulous these little treasures are.

Each cookie is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment