Tuesday, July 22, 2014

California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe Pizza

Pizza ... one of my favorite foods, so needless to say, I like to keep a few frozen pizza options on hand for when the craving strikes.  Well, craving or just a convenient meal when life gets crazy. The next pizza up to bat was the California Pizza Kitchen Sicilian Recipe.
I don't mind cheese pizza - but I typically purchase pepperoni pizzas as they're the liking of the folks who I live with. As I'm not eating a whole pizza myself, I like to share the pie ... so pepperoni flavored pizzas are my way of appezing the audience, if you will.  According to the box, the pizza is topped with italian sausage, spicy ham, salami, basil, mozzarella, and fontina cheeses with a tasty marinara sauce on a crispy thin crust.
The pizza itself comes on what I would consider to be one of the best thin crust frozen pizza shells. It crisps up to perfection in the oven, while also maintaining a level of softness when you bite into it. The sauce is flavored, the toppings are plentiful and it's a perfect meal ... especially alongside a salad with some italian dressing on it. The greatest part is your meal is complete within 12-15 minutes and the only "hard work" involved is cutting it up into slices and serving.
A serving, 1/3 of the pie, is 360 calories or 9 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment