Saturday, July 19, 2014

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips

I've actually been meaning to post this for a while ... but here it is!
 
Many, many moons ago I tried a delicious combination. Milk chocolate on a salty potato chip ... and I was hooked. I'd stop into a local chocolate shop every once in a while to buy a small little bag of chocolate covered potato chips. So, when I saw these Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips I picked them up for a guilty pleasure snack.
 
Opening the bag you see mounds of chocolate covered wavy/ruffle chips. Most are completely covered by chocolate, while some do show a hint of potato chip. The first bite you get that natural softness from milk chocolate, while that crunch when you bite through the potato chip. Immediate thought? Heaven.  They're delicious. They're sweet. They're salty. The chocolate is smooth. They're also incredibly rich.

The fact that Trader Joe's combined their fabulous chocolate (I firmly believe they sell the best milk chocolate) and their delicious potato chips into one is like angels sing every time the bag is opened.
 
They satisfy a sweet tooth, while they also satisfy the crunch factor.  They're a delicious and perfect snack ... although they can also be very addicting.
 
A serving, 1.5 oz (roughly 6 chips) is 230 calories or 6 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment