Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Angies Boom Chicka Pop White Cheddar Popcorn

Popcorn is one of those foods I'm always on the hunt for. There's sometimes nothing better than a good tasting popcorn to satisfy the crunch and/or the savory/sweet cravings. White cheddar popcorn is one of my all time favorites, so when I spotted the Angies Boom Chicka Pop White Cheddar Popcorn on my local grocery stores shelves, I picked up a bag.
 
What intrigued me about the popcorn off the bat was 1) it's white cheddar and 2) it was a relatively healthier option when compared to other white cheddar popcorns on the market. Since I'm a fan of the Angie's brand I had high hopes for this popcorn and it certainly didn't let me down. It's your classic, crunchy yet slightly soft white cheddar popcorn. If you're familiar with Smart Food cheddar popcorn, this is certainly not as cheesy as that but it's cheesy in its own form. It'll leave your fingertips cheesy (which I think is the best part). It's a great snack and a better for you alternative.
 
A serving, roughly 2 1/2 cups (28g) is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment