Sunday, August 17, 2014

Limited Batch Chobani Watermelon Greek Yogurt

I popped into Target to pick up a few things. When scanning the yogurt case, I spotted and immediately picked up the Limited Batch Chobani Watermelon Greek Yogurt. My initial reaction was – get out of here WATERMELON YOGURT?! I tend to get ‘adventurous’ with Greek yogurts so I was excited to give this a try.

Watermelon is one of my favorite fruits … so I wasn’t sure exactly how this would pan out and I was a little hesitant with the first bite.  As with most unique flavored foods, it can either go right or way left. Regardless, I have to say, this yogurt is absolutely delicious! It’s got a mild watermelon flavor along with that slightly tart greek yogurt flavor. It’s got a refreshing quality to it while it’s not overly artificially flavored and it’s not very sweet either.  The consistency of the yogurt is also a lot thinner than your average Chobani yogurt.

A container is 140 calories or 3 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment