Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Trader Joe's Peanutters



While shopping I passed by a display of cookies twice ... and on the third pass-by I decided to check out the nutrition label. The cookies looked good, sounded good and a serving was pretty substantial in comparison to other cookies. With that, the Trader Joe's Peanutters Peanut Butter Cookies found a place in my shopping cart.

At checkout the cashier asked if I had tried the cookies before - I told him no. He let me know they're delicious and taste similar to a Nutter Butter. I like an occasional Nutter Butter so I figured these had to be good.

Good .. is an understatement. These cookies are nothing short than amazing.  I will also go out on the line and say these are the best store bought peanut butter cookies I have tried. They're chalked full of peanut butter goodness: peanut butter, dry roasted peanuts and peanut butter chips. A peanut butter triple whammy which is oh-so-delicious! The cookies themselves are roughly the size of a silver dollar. They are a crispy cookie, which in every bite packs a little surprise - whether it's a peanut butter chip or a piece of a dry roasted peanut.

A serving is 6 cookies, which are 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment