Sunday, August 3, 2014

Trader Joe’s Petite Cocoa Batons



I picked up a box of Trader Joe’s Petite Cocoa Batons when at TJ’s a little while ago and had the box tucked away in my closet. I initially purchased them, just because I happened to see the little picture of the product on the side of the box. Admittedly the box is rather plain and not attention grabbing.

But as they say … good things come in small packages.

The box describes the snack as “delicately crisp wafers filled with rich cocoa cream.” After opening them … I’d say I agree with the description, although I’d add some blurb about “crispy little puffs from heaven.” The wafers are small little bites, which are crisp and hallow with the inside filled with a little smearing of rich chocolate cocoa cream. I’d compare the cocoa cream to nutella. They’re a perfect snack – sweet, crunchy and just utterly delicious. They are addicting … but they can become overly sweet and overwhelming if you are to overindulge.

A serving is 17 pieces (31g) which are 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment