Friday, August 1, 2014

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Blended Tempting Blackberry Tart

I love Greek yogurt ... but what I love even more is finding new flavors of Greek yogurt to shake things up. Even though there are numerous flavors on the market having something different makes it better. So while at Target I spotted and picked up a couple containers of the Target exclusive Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Blended Tempting Blackberry Tart.
 
During the spring and summer months I tend to be all into blackberries. I love them in my yogurt, on my oatmeal and in my desserts. With this having "tart" in the description I was hoping for that graham cracker crust flavoring ... but I didn't really notice it. It was a smooth, creamy, blackberry flavored yogurt which was refreshing and satisfying. Throw in a few fresh blackberries and you've got yourself a pretty well balanced snack.
 
I have since seen this yogurt sold at retailers such as Wal-Mart but instead of it being "Tempting Blackberry Tart" I believe (I cannot recall 100%) it's merely called Blackberry Tart.
 
A container is 100 calories or 2 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment