Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Limited Edition Fruit Punch Oreo's

On a lunch time run through Wal-Mart to pick up a few items I spotted and decided to pick up the Limited Edition Fruit Punch Oreo's. I was initially wary of how they'd taste because I never imagined joining a cookie with fruit punch. I love fruit punch ... and I have a deep love for Oreo cookies. Since I live on the edge at times (haha) I decided to give them a go.
 
The adventurous flavor is one of the golden Oreo flavors. Opening the package up they smell JUST like Hawaian fruit punch. After taking a bite ... I have to say, they smell more fruit punch than they taste. It's definitly a different flavor ... but I like the fact the fruit punch flavored cream isn't as pungent as one would assume. I wouldn't say they're delicious and I wouldn't suggest you run out and pick up a pack. But I would say they're decent ... they're not bad, but they're not fabulous.  Overall, I think when I shared these with my niece and nephew they enjoyed them more so.
 
A serving is 2 cookies, which is 140 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment