Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats - Blueberry

I'm a fan of overnight oats ... so when I heard Chobani released a line of Greek yogurt that was mixed with steel cut oats, I knew I had to pick some up. After checking a few grocery stores refrigerator sections .. I finally found the Blueberry Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats.
 
Chobani is one of those Greek yogurts that I have a love/hate relationship with. I love how thick it is ... but I don't love how sour some of the flavors can be. With that I have to say, I was surprised with how runny/loose the yogurt was ... it's not that thick creamy yogurt that Chobani typically packages.  Within the yogurt are mildly chunky steel cut oat pieces. It's not chunky gross... the oatmeal is milled finer than your average oatmeal. 
 
I found that this yogurt is sweeter in comparison to some of the other Chobani flavors on the shelf. It had a nice mild sweetness to it, it wasn't tart ... and it was rather delicious.  A great grab-and-go type of snack. It's a version of overnight oats made simple and convenient.
 
A container is 160 calories or 4 points plus values.

No comments:

Post a Comment