Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Herbal Blend Tea



I’m sure many of you have read how much I enjoy pumpkin-things especially in the fall/winter months. So with that I was given a tin of Trader Joe`s Pumpkin Spice Rooibos Herbal Blend Tea and I got that giddy child feeling when you get something you typically love but haven’t tried.

The moment you open the metal canister you get a nice fragrant smell -- pumpkin, nutmeg and a little cinnamon. It just has a very homey and delicious scent. After reading the ingredients, I was a little hesitant because the tea does have clove in it and I just happen to not be a huge clove fan.  Thankfully, I have found after trying the tea, the clove taste doesn’t come through very much otherwise this would have been a complete miss for me

I prepared my tea as I would any other.  Boiled the water in my tea kettle, poured it over the tea pouch and let it steep for about 5 minutes. I then removed the tea bag and added in one packet of artificial sweetener and gave it a whirl. I have to say, this was really delicious. The flavors blended together nicely and there was a hint of all the flavors present (cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin, etc), but not one stood out more than the pumpkin flavor. Which is appreciated.

QUESTION:
Do you like pumpkin tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment