Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trader Joe’s Greek Yogurt Nonfat Honey

I’ve been on a Greek yogurt jaunt as of late trying out new flavors. I’m content with the brands I typically purchase at my regular grocery store – but I’m finding I’m really enjoying the Greek yogurts at Trader Joe’s.  With that, I decided to pick up the Trader Joe’s Greek Yogurt Nonfat Honey.

I was hoping this yogurt would be along the lines of the Trader Joe’s Nonfat Mango but it was a little thicker than the mango and it was a LOT tarter.  Very tart.  I could taste the honey flavor, but the tartness of the yogurt made my face pucker. I did add a little artificial sweetener to it to help sweeten it up a bit, but even that couldn’t cut the tartness.  It wasn’t bad, I ate it with some strawberries and blueberries, but I probably wouldn’t repurchase it again because I’m not really a fan of tart yogurt.

Each cup houses a single serving, which are 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Greek yogurt flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment