Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups



I’ll be the first to admit – I’m not the biggest fan of dark chocolate. In fact … I’m not really a fan. But I spotted these Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups for 99 cents (instead of the large tub of them that are usually sold) and decided to give them a try. I figured with peanut butter involved … you can’t quite go wrong … and boy was I right.

I opened up the bag to have one as a snack and was pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were. The chocolate is a rich, smooth dark chocolate flavor which is creamy and melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is smooth, creamy, flavorful and the center (and quite literally) of attention. The dark chocolate and peanut butter truly play off one another perfectly.  I found one was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.

I shared the bag with my boyfriend who on the other hand quite enjoyed them and polished off the rest of the bag – minus one, leaving that one for me to have whenever I wanted it.  I think that mean he liked them … and I think that means I need to pick up another bag when I go back to Trader Joe’s!

A serving (3 pieces) is 180 calories or 5 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite peanut butter cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment