Friday, October 4, 2013

Trader Joe’s Greek Yogurt Nonfat Mango

While shopping at Trader Joe’s, I decided to finally give their Greek yogurt a shot. I have been pretty content with the Greek yogurt I have been purchasing, but it’s nice to shake things up once in a while.  So with that I picked up a container of the Trader Joe’s Greek Yogurt Nonfat Mango.

I can be rather picky when it comes to Greek yogurt. Some yogurts I find aren’t thick enough, too tart, not sweet enough, etc. After mixing this one up and tasting it … I have to say, this was pretty much a slam dunk. It was moderately thick, yet not too thick, it was perfectly mango flavored while also offering chunks of mango throughout the yogurt.  It was sweet, but not too sweet and that natural tartness of Greek yogurt was there but it wasn’t at the forefront, which I appreciated.  The yogurt was thick, creamy and just all around delicious.

A single serving is 3 points plus values. Definitely worth it.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Greek yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment