Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PopChips Katy’s Kettle Corn

I have seen the PopChips Katy’s Kettle Corn at Target for the longest time. In all honesty, I refrained from picking them up because kettle corn is not one of my favorite snacks. While out shopping I found individual bags on sale at one of my local dollar stores for 50 cents, so I grabbed a bag to give it a try. This way, if I didn’t like it, it was 50 cents “wasted”.

The Popchips are light, airy and crispy like normal PopChips are. They are flavored with a mildly sweet coating. It’s actually not overwhelming (with that sugar flavor or even the artificial sweetener flavor) like some kettle corn popcorns can be.  It’s a good balance between savory and sweet. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed these and will most likely repurchase at some point when I’m looking for a sweet, crispy potato chip like snack.

A serving is 130 calories for roughly 16 chips, which is 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite PopChips flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment