Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bagels



When I spotted these Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bagels I picked up the bag and gave it a good whiff. I have this weird thing I do where when buying bread products that have a flavor to them, I have to smell it through the bag. If it smells weird, I can’t buy it because I essentially won’t eat it. But when I smelled these they smelled ah-mazing!

After opening the bag at home, I sliced the bagel in half and popped it into the toaster. I noticed throughout the bagel there are bits which resemble brown sugar pieces, taste sweet and pumpkin spice flavored.  They are nicely pumpkin flavored without being overbearing on the taste buds.  Toasting the bagels up they come out nice and crunchy, yet soft, and are perfect with cream cheese, spray butter or even peanut butter.

I enjoyed them so much I have been eating them for breakfast or brunch a good portion of the week.  I find with peanut butter they’re perfectly filling and will hold me over until the next meal.  They’re reasonably priced as well - $2.59 for a bag of 6.

Each bagel is 250 calories or 6 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Are you a fan of pumpkin bagels?

No comments:

Post a Comment