Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle – Toffee Crunch

I’m a big fan of brownie brittle, so when I spotted the Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle – Toffee Crunch I picked up a bag. Brownie brittle is a snack/dessert that is your classic milk chocolate brownie flavor, but it’s thin and crispy like a crunchy, crispy cookie.

In a similar fashion to the other brownie brittle varieties available, the brittle brownie brittle is topped with a bit of added sweetness. The toffee crunch variety is topped with toffee, but it’s not hard pieces of toffee, it resembles melted toffee which is slightly chewy and slightly sticks to your teeth when eating. I don’t find it to be overly sweet, I think it’s a perfect level of sweetness..  It’s crunchy, chocolaty, delicious, and somewhat addicting. It’s great on its own, but it’s also good accompanying a small bowl of vanilla ice cream.

My local wholesale club sells the chocolate chip variety, but from what I’ve heard the other varieties are available at stores like Bed Bath and Beyond – but I have also found them at the Christmas Tree Shop.

A 6 piece serving is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried brownie brittle?

No comments:

Post a Comment