Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Karma Wellness Water – Pineapple Coconut

While browsing the water selection at the local market I spotted a new product that I just had to try.  I love water, but plain water can get boring sometimes, especially when it’s hot out and I want a little flavoring in it (particularly when around others who are drinking frozen drinks, kool-aid, and sugary lemonades).

I admit the packaging kind of sucked me in at first.  It was a neat square bottle with a see-thru label.  The cap had a colored powder in it so I picked it up and gave it a whirl.  Karma Wellness Water is a natural, low calorie flavored water which is formulated with vitamins and antioxidants.  It’s literally jam packed with vitamins: A, D, E, B6, B12, Potassium, etc.

I think the coolest thing about this water is the fact that the flavoring is housed in the cap.  You have to peel the sticky covering off the top and push down (a bit hard, you’ll feel a pop) and the powder flavoring is released into the water.  A little shake and your beverage is transformed into the flavor and color of your drink choice.

Out of the 4 flavors available at my store the pineapple coconut seemed to be the most intriguing, so it’s the one I purchased.  Flavor wise it’s definitely pineapple with a hint of coconut.  It doesn’t have an artificial taste to it, it’s very smooth tasting. I quite enjoyed it. It’s also makes me feel a little fancy.

A whole bottle is 1 points plus value.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Karma Wellness Waters? If so, what is your favorite flavor?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon!

    Thank you for helping us to spread the word about Karma Wellness Water! Talk about good Karma! First and foremost, congratulations on your weight loss. You are truly an inspiration!

    We wanted to thank you and ask if we may have permission to share this with our Karma Lovers? Please reach out to us at info@drinkkarma.com.

    Also, we wanted to mention that not only does Karma taste good, but each bottle contains 110% of vitamins A,B3,B5,B6,B12,D & E! Not to mention each variety contains unique nutrients, antioxidants and superfruits as well!

    Thank you for passing of the positivity :)

    Best,
    The Karma Crew
    info@drinkkarma.com
    www.drinkkarma.com

    ReplyDelete