Saturday, June 29, 2013

Open Faced Breakfast Sandwich



I decided to make something different for breakfast, so I opted to go for an open faced breakfast sandwich.  You know, just twisting up the usual bacon and eggs.  Since I used egg substitute to scramble up, it makes quite a good amount of eggs, which is more than enough to place onto two English muffin rounds. It was yummy and filling.  Plus, since I’m a volume eater, seeing “more” on the plate subconsciously made me more satisfied.

The greatest part is that the whole plate was only 4 points plus.  I did top my eggs with sriracha and some reduced sugar ketchup.  Here’s what I used:

½ cup egg substitute
1 light English muffin (I used my local store brand they’re 2 points plus)
3 slices Butterball Ultra Thin turkey bacon

QUESTION:
What is your favorite breakfast “shakeup”?

No comments:

Post a Comment