Thursday, June 20, 2013

Trader Joe’s Garlic Fries

I’ve seen these Trader Joe’s Garlic Fries the last few times I’ve been to Trader Joe’s but I’ve avoided purchasing because I had a few frozen potato options in the freezer.  Finally, I decided to just pick them up because I simply wanted to try them. Honestly? I wish I picked them up the first time I saw them instead of waiting!

If you like garlic, especially if you love garlic, you will absolutely LOVE these French fries!  These are a garlic lovers dream French fries and I’m pretty positive they’ll make a person who doesn’t necessarily love French fries, enjoy them.  They will give you stinky garlic breath, they may even ward off vampires and unexpected guests BUT they are worth it.

The French fries have a little bit of a coating on them and all to do is lay them flat on a baking tray and put them into a preheated oven.  I did spritz mine with cooking spray before popping into the oven.  Within the pouch there is a frozen garlic spread which is to be defrosted in a cup of water.  Once the fries are done cooking, all that’s left to do is toss with the garlic spread. It’s a garlic spread, which I believe is incorporated with oil and seasonings.  All of us who had these for dinner totally loved them, so I purchased another bag on my latest Trader Joe’s shopping trip.

A 3 ounce serving is 5 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Do you like flavored French fries?

No comments:

Post a Comment