Monday, June 17, 2013

Weight Watchers Jalapeno String Cheese

I spotted this Weight Watchers Jalapeno String Cheese at Walmart many, many times and finally decided to give it a whirl.  My local grocery store only carries the classic light and the smoked so I usually don’t purchase any string cheese.  This string cheese has the classis light part-skim mozzarella cheese stick flavor but the jalapeno does bring it a nice, I feel a mild zip to it.  I personally don’t really care for light string cheese because I find the flavor of it to be overwhelming and unpalatable but this particular flavor variety I do enjoy.

Hot Pepper Jack cheese is one of my favorites to have with crackers and pepperoni – but since 1 ounce is not justifiable for the points I don’t purchase it any longer.  But with this jalapeno cheese I can tear off some strips, have it with some turkey pepperoni and a few Ritz crackers and I’d be good to go.

As mentioned I can only find this particular string cheese at super Walmart locations.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite string cheese flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment