Sunday, June 2, 2013

Trader Joe’s 100 Calorie Pack Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies



I spotted and purchased these Trader Joe’s 100 Calorie Pack Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies at Trader Joe’s a few months back.  I tucked the box away in the cabinet to have as a yummy cookie snack whenever I craved it.  I love cookies, but I can’t always say I am a fan of the recommended serving sizes of cookies.  Two cookies out of a whole pack is literally torture especially when it’s one of your favorites (*cough* Oreos *cough*).  Cookies are not necessarily the healthiest thing you can eat BUT they are delicious.  So with these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies being proportioned into little packs tends to be the way I like to go.  Why? Because once the pack is empty, there aren’t anymore and I will not go back down into the kitchen to grab another because it gives me that crunch I’ve been looking for and it also gives me that cookie flavor I want.

Originally when I saw the box I saw oatmeal chocolate chip, figured out the points and put them in my cart. Part of me was hoping they’d be chewy cookies (I love a chewy oatmeal cookie) but these are very crunchy - which I should have expected considering they are miniature cookies.  They’ve got a nice oatmeal and chocolate chip flavor to them and they’re just delicious.

A single serve package is 3 points plus values, which isn’t bad at all.  You could definitely bulk it up adding some fresh fruit along side it.  Definitely a hit!

QUESTION:
Do you purchase 100 calorie pack cookies or do you go for the regular size packaged cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment