Thursday, June 6, 2013

Snack: PB2 Dip


This is a delicious little snack I whipped together because I had whipped cream and strawberries in the fridge. I can’t say I gravitate towards strawberries and whipped cream – but I wanted the dip to have a different flavor.  Since I had purchased my PB2 on Amazon I decided to experiment with it.  I typically use my PB2 in smoothies and in dessert recipes, so I thought this could either be good or a complete fail.  Thankfully, it turned out to be an A+.

I put 1 ounce of fat free whipped cream into a bowl along with 1 tablespoon of PB2.  I mixed it together until well combined and then garnished with my cut up strawberries.  It was seriously delicious! The only thing that could have made it better would have been a little drizzle of chocolate syrup.  Then it would totally have a peanut butter cup theme going on.

The dip was a 2 points plus snack and totally worth it.

QUESTION:
How do you like to use PB2?

No comments:

Post a Comment