Friday, June 7, 2013

Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt – Strawberry

I purchased a box of Yasso Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt at the grocery store.  I had been on the search for frozen greek yogurt ice cream pops since I saw them advertised in the Weight Watchers weekly (it was there brand though). I flipped the box over, figured out the points plus values and set the box in my carriage.  I wasn’t sure how they’d turn out because I know I’m very finicky with my regular Greek yogurts.

Each pop has 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and only 2 points plus values!  Flavor wise, it’s a very smooth strawberry flavor.  It’s not very sweet, but it’s not very tart – it’s got a great balance right in the middle.  The bar itself is smooth and creamy and I undoubtedly felt satisfied after eating it.  It was a perfect treat to have when we had an unexpected heat wave come through.  They do come in a variety of flavors, but the strawberry is the only flavor I’ve tried. 

I do want to point out there are coupons available on the Yasso website if you sign up for their fan rewards program.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Yasso frozen greek yogurt pops?

No comments:

Post a Comment