Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quest Bar Protein Bar – Apple Pie



I’ve purchased Quest Bar’s at GNC because they’ve been all the rave on Instagram and YouTube.  I admit, I was intrigued – a protein bar that taste good, is high in protein AND fiber? Sign me up!  I originally purchased 4 (buy 3 get 1 free) at GNC and after trying a few I’ve found I enjoyed the ones I’ve eaten.

A number of weeks later Hungry Girl paired up with Quest Bar to offer 2 free favorite bars (the Apple Pie and the Cookie Dough) to any one who signs up for them.  The deal is still going, so if you haven’t tried them yet and would like to I’d suggest signing up before the deal is gone (sign up here: http://www.questproteinbar.com/HungryGirl/).

This particular bar is 4 points plus values and it contains 20 grams of protein and 18 grams fiber. Perfect. The flavor is definitely apple while the texture is chewy.  I did find this particular bar was sticking to my teeth (reminder: only eat these when a toothbrush is handy).  I also want to point out that this does have a very mild aftertaste - it's not bad but it's there, so if you’re sensitive to flavors, you may not be in love with this flavor. Quest bars can also be heated up in the microwave or the toaster oven … but I just decided to eat it straight out of the package.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of Quest Bars? If so, what’s your favorite flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment