Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Trader Joe’s Reduced Fat Cheese Puffs



I spotted these Reduced Fat Cheese Puffs near my local Trader Joe’s checkout aisle, which of course caught my attention.  I flipped over the bag, took a peek at the nutrition facts and dropped the bag into my cart.  I love cheese puffs (or crunchies) and the serving size was a wowing 35 puffs (1 oz)!

They taste like cheese puffs, although you can tell they are reduced fat – which is typical with “reduced fat” foods.  They’re not missing any flavor because they are undoubtedly cheesy, but you can typically tell there is a reduction of fat in certain foods (I sadly don’t have a better way of explaining that).  That fact doesn’t make these bad, they’re actually quite tasty.  I enjoyed them over the course of the week, my four year old niece liked them (so much she wanted to take the bag home with her – hah), and even my mother was enjoying them.  

A serving if cheese puffs is 4 points plus values. Well worth it for the sheer volume of cheese puffs you get in a serving size.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the reduced fat cheese puffs from Trader Joe’s?

No comments:

Post a Comment