Monday, July 1, 2013

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends – Toasted Coconut Vanilla



This is another one of the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends I purchased and this one is in the Toasted Coconut Vanilla flavor.  As I’ve mentioned I enjoy yogurt, but I especially enjoy Greek yogurt because of it’s added protein and filling quality.

The yogurt is thick, but not as thick as a Chobani greek yogurt.  Flavor wise it is undoubtedly coconut.  It’s quite delicious and I feel it tastes just as you would assume summer tastes like.  It’s very refreshing and just really tastes like a summer on a tropical island.  You’re supposed to enjoy your food, right?  So why not enjoy it and assume you’re laying on a beach in Jamaica? ;)  I have to say, out of the banana cream and this one – the toasted coconut vanilla TOTALLY takes the cake (er … spoon?).

The greatest part is the cup is only 2 points plus values.  The sad part is I have only been able to find these at Super Walmart locations.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite greek yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment