Friday, July 5, 2013

Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends – Orange Cream

This is the last Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends yogurt I had picked up.  As mentioned in my previous posts I really enjoy and love Greek yogurt, so I’m always thrilled when I find a new brand that’s points plus friendly.  I was intrigued by this yogurt because I haven’t seen an orange cream flavored Greek yogurt. I’ve only ever seen Yoplait’s orange creamsicle (at least I think that’s what it’s called) regular yogurt.

If you’re not a fan of orange, then this yogurt is not for you.  It’s definitely a very prominent orange flavor (which, naturally, I’d expect).  It is on the thicker side, which is sometimes hit or miss with the lower point Greek yogurts.  I do have to say, the Orange Cream flavor was good ….but the coconut is my favorite, the banana cream my second favorite and this one would be my third favorite.

As with the others, these are 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Blends?

No comments:

Post a Comment