Saturday, July 13, 2013

Trader Joe’s Baked Cheese Crunchies

I purchased this bag of Baked Cheese Crunchies from Trader Joe’s initially because I have a deep love for Cheezy Doodles and I felt these were a relatively healthier option.  The bag lists them as 33% less fat than regular cheese crunchies, so that’s one of the main reasons I picked these up … well, that and the fact I am a snacker and I love my snacks.

I opened the bag up one day when my niece was over and all of us enjoyed them.  My niece thought they were yummy because she is a Cheeto fan.  I thought they were good, but felt you could definitely tell there was less fat in them.  That’s not a bad thing, but the texture was a little different … more airy than regular cheese doodles or Cheetos and far less orangey stained fingertips.  There is a jalapeno flavored crunchy available at Trader Joe’s which I do want to try out next time.  But I admit I find the jalapeno a little daunting because I’m not sure if it’s going to be too hot or not.

Each serving is roughly 33 crunchies and a serving calculates out to 4 points plus values.  Not bad … plus I feel like you get more in a serving than you do with the regular cheese crunchies out on the market.

QUESTION:
Have you tried any of the Trader Joe’s Baked Cheese Crunchies?

No comments:

Post a Comment