Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Swiss Miss Limited Edition Candy Cane Hot Cocoa

While making a quick run through the grocery store I noticed they had a display up for the new winter flavored Swiss Miss. I figured since it’s getting frigid cold out I’d get a box of Swiss Miss Limited Edition Candy Cane Hot Cocoa to try out.

My boyfriend is more of a mint flavored drink/dessert guy over me. I’m more of a peppermint hard candy girl. One night it was sooo cold I decided to boil a kettle of water and make myself a hot cocoa. Opening the package up, you wouldn’t quite be able to tell its peppermint (aside from the red and white striped marshmallows). After adding the water, I was awarded with a noticeable peppermint scent. The flavor is undoubtedly chocolate with a peppermint infused flavor in it. It’s definitely more peppermint than I’d say the marshmallows gave off. But nonetheless it tastes like Christmas.

An envelope packet is 90 calories or 2 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite Swiss Miss flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment