Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Archer Farms Chocolate Chip Crispy Cookie Chips

A while back when I had seen the Hannahmax Crunchy Cookie Chips seen here posted all over outlets like Instagram, etc., I initially couldn’t get my hands on them. But I was able to get my hands on the Archer Farms Chocolate Chip Crispy Cookie Chips which are available at Target.

I had these tucked away in my cabinet and finally pulled them out because I was on the hunt for something sweet. These are what an ideal cookie chip should be. They taste like your average chocolate chip cookie chip – not overly sweet, but just perfect. They’re your classic chocolate chip cookie just thinner, flatter and crunchy. There are chocolate chips spread out evenly in ever cookie and they’re really delicious. The one downside is I had a bad case of the “dropies” and kept dropping the bag of cookies on the floor and ended up with a bunch of cookies that were crumbled into not much of anything. But my loose gripping hands aside I (and the boyfriend) give these 2 thumbs up.

A serving, 3 cookies, is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the Archer Farms Cookie Chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment