Saturday, November 23, 2013

Limited Edition Gingerbread Oreos

A few weeks back I noticed in the Wal-Mart ad they had Limited Edition Gingerbread Oreos advertised. Gingerbread is one of those Christmas/winter flavors for me. Gingerbread cookies and muffins have always been a favorite of mine … so that just meant I had to give these Oreos a go.

After two attempts at picking these up I finally located them and of course, purchased them. I will admit, I love the original Oreo’s but with those I find a serving size (2 cookies) is simply not enough … so I do not buy them. But for some reason with flavored Oreo’s or any Oreo outside of the original, 1 or 2 cookies is enough and I don’t go back for more.  These cookies fall into that 1 or 2 cookies is enough and I’m satisfied, so that’s a win-win.

Flavor wise the cookies are absolutely delicious. I shared them with my boyfriend and my mother and both agreed they are fabulous.  They’re your classic crunchy cookie, a sweet frosting, and a perfect gingerbread flavoring.  I find them to be a delicious and different treat.  The only downside is they are limited edition.

A serving, 2 cookies, is 150 calories or 4 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is your favorite limited edition Oreo?

No comments:

Post a Comment