Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Hummus

There was a time where I only ate original hummus or I’d take “a walk on the wild side” and eat roasted red pepper hummus. A few years ago I began to branch out and try other flavors and thanks to Trader Joe’s, I’ve branched out even further and have tried flavors I never anticipated. Now I’ve had garlic hummus in the past and I realize each brand has different flavor categories. So I decided to pick up the Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Hummus and I am glad I did.

Trader Joe’s hummus is unlike any hummus I’ve had before. The hummus is very light in texture, but it’s delicious and flavorful. It’s creamy in texture and goes well with pita chips, on sandwiches or even incorporated into salads. This isn’t as “fluffy” as some of the other hummus varieties available, but this is quite satisfying and the garlic flavor isn’t overwhelming. Basically … after eating it your breath won’t ward off vampires. This flavor is undoubtedly one of my top three favorite flavors from Trader Joe’s.

A 2 tbsp serving is 60 calories or 1 points plus values.

QUESTION:
Are you a fan of hummus?

No comments:

Post a Comment