Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate



Milk chocolate potato chips … truly the ideal best sinful desserts known to man … or at least, known to me. That sweet/salty combination is truthfully a taste I enjoy, especially when I want something crunchy, or even when I’m in the mood for something sweet. Killing two birds with one stone is sometimes the way to go.  But there are times when killing said bird can rack up a little more calories/points than rather “necessary”. With that thought in mind in walks … Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.

I’m not sure if these are limited edition or if these are a permanent addition to the Lays line.  The chips themselves are your classic wavy potato chips which are dipped in chocolate, primarily on one side. The one side of chocolate truly gives your taste buds that salty and sweet taste. The chocolate makes the chips “heavier” than regular potato chips, which I feel is expected. They’re delicious and sweet, so a serving is truly enough.

A 1 ounce serving (roughly 4 covered chips) is 160 calories or 4 points plus values.  Sure, this may seem like a lot for the amount you get but I figure if I were to eat a candy bar with a bag of chips (even single serve) I’d be spending a lot more calories and points.  So this was well worth it to me.

BTW I have only seen these for sale at Target locations.  Again, I’m not sure if this is a limited edition or even Target specific product.

QUESTION:
Have you tried the Lays Wavy Chocolate Covered Potato Chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment