Thursday, November 14, 2013

Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips


I enjoy potato chips, but if I’m buying plain chips I try to go with a lighter version. I had heard these were pretty tasty, so I picked up the Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips.  Kettle chips are some of the best chips because they’re crisp, crunchy and just all around deliciousness.

These chips are all that plus they’re lightly salted! They’re crispy, yet slightly lighter in texture in comparison to regular kettle cooked chips. I like that they’re lightly salted because there are times with plain potato chips that I find the salt to be too overbearing on my taste buds and can actually make my tongue hurt. These don’t do that, so I’m happy with that aspect. The chips are perfect as a side to a sandwich but they’re even better with dip (more importantly alongside the Trader Joe’s Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip).

My boyfriend and I enjoyed these with the dip and we found it was a perfect combination. I ate my serving and my boyfriend ate well, a few servings. As he went to roll up the bag to put it away, he said “They say reduced guilt … but I’m feeling guilty.” Haha.

A 1 ounce serving is 120 calories or 3 points plus values.

QUESTION:
What is one of your favorite crunchy snacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment